Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Weekend






Fun times. This weekend Emaline and I had some girl time while the boys bonded. The girls headed to Paris for the twins birthday...Logan and Lindsay. I can't believe it has been 1 year since they were born to my HS friend Mindy. On our way to Paris, we stopped off at the McKinney Target and picked up some bling. I had not seen these pacifiers...she HAD to have it. I also had to buy her some new pants due to the fact she had an accident in the car! I am gald that I changed her diaper at the beginning of our Target shopping trip. Friday night we headed to cousin Gay's house to hang out because dad had a party at the store. We had a great time playing at Gay Gays. Saturday morning, the morning I could sleep in due to not having my 7:15 alarm clock with me, my dad's house was getting shown at 9:00am! So we had to be up and out by 9. And wouldn't you know that I had to wake Emaline up at 8:50! Since we had to be out and about, I thought I would take Emaline and take some pictures. This didn't work so well. As soon as I put her down, she would take off crawling, so these are my pictures from Paris. I wish I would have taken pictures at the party. It was so much fun.
While I was in Paris, the boys went to HS football with friends and had a grand time. They also went to see Grandmommy. Grandmommy is Stacey's grandmother, who is 92. Parker has been asking for her. It has been so sweet. He will say something like this: Mommy, my heart hurts. I need to see my grandmommy. So, Stacey and Parker went to take her to lunch. She wanted Luby's. I am glad that Parker got his Grandmommy fix. We have let him call her to talk, but he gets kind of shy and won't talk on the phone. They played in her back yard and really spent some fun time together. The thing on Parker's face is a Tatoo from the football game. He keeps asking where his Texas went.

8 comments:

jenny biz said...

What a great memory filled weekend! Glad you guys had a great trip and the boys had some manly time too:)

Margaret K said...

I have seen those Baby Bling passies. So Cute!

Glad you guys had a good weekend with both sides of the fam.

Jodi said...

What a sweet boy asking for his Grandmommy! Heart of pure gold! Sweet pics... glad you guys had a great weekend! Wish I could take Reagan to GayGay's... :)

Laura Scott said...

So they make pacifiers with some bling now eh?! Almost makes me want to try for a girl. But then we might go broke from all the bling I would be compelled to buy. Too fun! That's too sweet about Parker wanting his Grandmommy. How special that must make her feel.

Amy C said...

How blessed you all are to have a Grandmommy. Enjoy those sweet moments!

The Benson Bunch said...

How neat of you two girls to get to spend time together...that is needed at times!

And, how sweet of Parker to want his grandmommy. Lexi does the same thing about being shy on the phone and I am always like, "Hello! you wanted to talk to her, now do it!!"

Erin said...

Thanks Paige for such a sweet comment on Kayden's blog. Can't wait to meet you :)

The Baby Bling is too cute :)

Kelli L. said...

Sorry to hear about the car seat accident! By now it's probably no big deal for you or Emaline!