Friday, October 20, 2006


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?




Paige
Pearson
There are 28,497 people in the U.S. with the first name Paige.
Statistically the 1073rd most popular first name. (tied with 35 other first names)
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Paige are female.

There are 125,987 people in the U.S. with the last name Pearson.
Statistically the 249th most popular last name. (tied with 8 other last names)
Famous people with the last name Pearson:
Drew Pearson


Thanks Lyneil for sharing! Pretty interesting. I can't wait to search for Emaline!
None for Emaline, 4 for Parker, 147 for Kathryn, 71 for Stacey:

(90.18 percent of people with the first name Stacey are female.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your results. I think Emaline will be an orginal for some time. Lyneil has is pretty orginal as well.

Margaret K said...

I am the only one! There are three Charles, which is strange, because it is a made up name, so there should really only be two. It was originally Casimirs. I like the original name better, but Chuck's dad changed it when he came to the U.S. What also was strange is that it said Margaret was the 28th name in popularity? Huh? Maybe in 1920!

Anonymous said...

I'm the only Wade Strzinek - shocker!

99.9 of the 67,000 other people with the name Wade are male - I feel sorry for the .01% (or 67) girls out there named 'Wade'!

Great find Paige!

The Benson Bunch said...

I feel SO original!!! There are 127 Julie Bensons and over 500,000 Julies...What was my mom thinking???

Thanks! That was interesting to look at. I need to go do my kids too!

Ashley said...

Man, there are 770 Ashley Nelsons!

I am so not special!