Thursday, October 12, 2006

13 things to make you wonder

1.Why is it that my Kraft Macaroni and Cheese never tastes like Kraft Macaroni and Cheese you order in a resturaunt? Not that I order it, but I always eat Parker's and it never tastes like mine.
2. Why is it that Emaline's hair is growing faster on the sides than any where else?

3. Why hasn't the private investigator come back? This is a great story...that I don't think I should share on the internet, at least not yet. But really, he has left me hanging. And for those of you who know this story, he never emailed Stacey. Crazy. I am staying clear of that side of the street.

4. Why do the costumes on Dancing with the Stars look smaller and smaller each week? Seriously, how much skin needs to show? Some are really bad.

5. Why do I not want to go out to eat? This is pure stupidity! I love to eat, I love to go out to eat, but when I think---where do I want to go eat, I can't think of any place.

6. Why don't I move the table on the back porch AWAY from the window by our bed? Sugar, our yellow lab, wakes me up EVERY morning by playing king of the mountain on this table with Kelli, our chocolate lab. In fact, as I type, they are playing this game.

7. Where are the ants coming from on our kitchen counter?

8. Why is it that gas prices change so often? I think it is crazy that in Lewisville, gas is 1.97 and in Keller it is 2.11 or 2.02. Why?

9. Why do we have Netflix? We have had the same 2 movies for over a month. I think I should cancel it. Wait! It was Stacey's birthday present. Oops.

10. Why don't I like any of my old jewelry? I have lots of rings and bracelets that I never wear any more, either they are too small, or way too out of style. Any suggestions? I have thought before that I would melt them down and make something else.

11. Why can't I get Parker potty trained? This is gone on long enough.

12. Why can't people that start blogs keep them up!? COme on friends. It is very disappointing when I keep checking your blog and it hasn't been updated for days, weeks, or months. I won't name names today....but you better watch out!

13. Why does Parker knock when he wakes up from his nap and say, Come in? I think it is cute, but am not sure where he got it.

Thanks for hanging in there with me through this T13. I need some new ideas.

8 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Amen on all accounts esp the whole blog thing. If you are going to have one I think you should atleast post once a week. It was so fun to run into old friends but do they keep us posted...no! Silly people. Hang in there with parker-I hear boys take longer to train in the potty department. Funny, they take longer to train in other areas too. Whoops that was not nice, that is not what a Titus 2 wife would say (the bible study we are doing at church)

Anonymous said...

I just typed a long comment and blogger ate it!!!!! Here is the summary

1. I need to update my blog. I promise I will soon!

2. Use heavy cream and real butter with your Mac and Cheese (but don't look at the scale)

3. Write down all of your local eating establishments on strips of paper and place them in a bowl. When you can't decide where to eat, simply draw a strip. It is a fun game that Tobe and I use on many occasions. We actually "Invented" it while still students at ACU.

Angela Robinson said...

Loved your T-13 this week, Paige! (And I second...or third...whatever, the motion that non-blog-updating bloggers should be fined or excommunicated from existance! And don't get me started on people who check YOUR site 3 times a day, when they aren't updating their own, and don't even bother to comment...maybe I shouldn't have installed that site meter...)

I've been coming up dry on topics lately too, but this one was fun. (A friend of mine wrote a T-13 of "T-13 topic suggestions" last week...you can link over to Sheri D from my blog if you're looking for some inspiration).

The Benson Bunch said...

I think you need to make a list of Thursday 13s because you always come up with great ones! I always love coming to your blog...

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige,

1. I never order Mac & Chz at the restaurants because I prefer the way I make it at home. The restaurants make it too cheesy.

5. I wish I had your problem - I never like to eat at home so I eat out too much.

12. I agree! Once a week posting should be mandatory!

Here's a suggestion for T-13 (don't feel like you have to use it) - 13 people (famous/not famous) you would love to photograph and why.

jenny biz said...

I keep trying to leave a comment and it won't post. I will try again:)
The costumes on DWTS do seem to get skimpier!! Who got kicked off??
You can eat out with me any meal next week b/c I will be eating out for every single one:)
I think that is so cute that Parker knocks when he wakes up!

Anonymous said...

I agree on all accounts. I can never decide where to eat. Being on WW makes it even harder to decide. Hang in there with Parker you will get there soon. Thanks for your thoughts.

Margaret K said...

OK, I updated. I have been sick this week, you know.

Parker will potty train when he is ready. Is he sitting or standing? In my experience it is better to go with standing. That is what they see their daddys do (hopefully!).

That is so cute about your dogs!

In my opinion, macaroni and cheese always needs sour cream and grated cheddar cheese in it. Or, Chuck's version is with a homeade cream sauce and either cheddar or parmesean or both.