Thursday, October 05, 2006

Let me say that my internet right now is NOT my friend. I only get access about 5 minutes at a time...so this is now my 2nd time to post this blog. I just hope blogger lets me type and upload fast! Here goes a very fast T13.

1. Paige Pearson Photography is steam rolling ahead. So much fun! Again, click over there to go to my site.

2. Stacey has been out of town for a few days! COME HOME QUICKLY! Plane arrive...plane arrive... I need to tag...someone else to change a few diapers. Thanks Angie for helping last night.

3. Referring to number 2, Emaline's antibiotic is giving her some serious POOP! On Tuesday, I think she had 3 sheet changes. It just feels like my laundry never ends since everything needs to be washed right away. Even the bumper pads! I took them off to wash them, and they aren't going back on until this crap stops. Yes, I just used the word crap. I think I did it for shock value. Did it work? She will be on the antibiotic for 6 months to try to prevent another infection. Got stock in TIDE? Help a sister out!
(just saved as draft just in case internet goes down)

4. We rode the Trinity Train yesterday with friends. SO MUCH FUN! It was our first time. Parker loved it, and so did Emaline. Thanks Angie for putting it together.

5. Emmitt made it one more week. Please people quit voting for Jerry Springer. Isn't it hard to picture him as a family man! I have to admit that I teared up watching him hug his daughter, BUT come on!

6. For some reason, business being one, I have decided I was going to learn to make tutus. So tutus I am making. I made an orange one for Emaline to wear to the pumpkin patch. Look for pictures soon. So much fluff!

7. Parker is truly keeping me in stitches. He likes a song that spells out Christian. I think Stacey learned it in school, but I had never heard it before. It goes...I am a C, I am a CH, I am a CHRISTIAN...la la la. Have you heard it? Well, our version is pretty up beat. So the other day, Parker requested this CHRISTIAN song, and I pushed for number 6 to come on, and we actually had an argument whether it was the correct song or not. So at the end of the song I proudly said....TOLD YOU! Guess what? Now, everytime he hears this song, he ends it with TOld you.

Save as draft.

8. He also helped me hang our fall flag outside the other day. I called it our DECORATION. Now, every time we pull into our drive way, he says, LOOK MOM, OUR DECORATION! We did put some more fall things in the house, and he calls it all decorations. TOO FUNNY!

9. My bladder needs serious work. That is it. I cannot tell any more or I breech that TMI thing.

10. Parker and Emaline have started wrestling. Now. I should say that Parker has started this. Emaline just screams and pulls Parker's hair. It is kind of funny to watch. I let it roll for a few minutes before I break them up. Maybe Stacey should have moved up his flight.

11. I need some new recipes. Got any, send them my way. I love my Kraft magazine, and cookbooks, but I just need something new.

12. I get to go scrapbook tomorrow with Anne and I AM so EXCITED. I am SO far behind. I think I take too many pictures to ever be caught up. Anne and I don't get to see each other as much as we used to. SO I really need some Anne time.

13. I think I must decline Jury Duty...I Know, I know. I just have too much going on, and baby sitting is an issue. So, Tarrant County, please ask again. I really really want to serve.

3 comments:

Margaret K said...

We have done the train before. It is lots of fun! We will go next time when Nicholas is older. We went to Lunar Golf again today and I told Kelli F. that I need to start taking Patrick to real putt-putt soon before he starts asking for a lava lamp and a Jimi Hendrix CD.

I didn't realize Stacey was out of town. Hope you are surviving ok. Poor Emaline! At least she won't remember.

Have you visited www.allrecipes.com? I love that website. You can just enter your ingredients and do a search. And if you are feeling more on the gourmet side, go to www.epicurious.com. They have all of the Bon Appetite & Gourmet magazine recipes going back 25 years.

jenny biz said...

Sure hope the poopie slows down for ya'! I am sure you are super glad to have Stacey home!! Yea for P3!! Love the pic of the kiddos! That will be a good Senior Slide Show picture one day!

Lane Ladewig said...

Kelli is thinking about declining jury duty as well. How dare the both of you! Just kidding! Hope you and Kelli have fun at the pumpkin patch!
Kelli made a great salmon and srimp burrito thing last night. It was SOO good. I do not think that is the technical name for it but you should get it from her.