Thursday, May 11, 2006
Thirteen Things I love about being a Mommy!
1. I love Parker kisses.
2. I love it when Parker says, "FOR YOU MOMMY".
3. I love to hear Parker say "Jesus Christ" during our prayers,it is so cute!
4. I love having a great Daddy to help me!
5. I love the time we have to play, sing, and paint.
6. I love to see Emaline smile and laugh out loud.
7. I love being able to stay home with the kids.
8. I love to dream of what they will be like when they grow up.
9. I love to think of the saying, Children are your heart walking on the outside.
10. I love to teach my kids about God and all of his creations.
11. I love having a reason to act silly.
12. I love when Emaline grasps my finger and won't let go.
13. I love to LOVE!
Join me in Thursday Thirteen. Leave me a comment so I know to come check yours out!