I wasn't sure what to write about, but knew I needed to update my blog, so when I found this on Jenni's blog, that it was my answer.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate with marshmallows
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? WHITE, but no offense to those who choose the colored ones
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? Right after Thanksgiving, but his year before because I wanted the house decorated when we returned from Paris
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Broccoli casserole...I think
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Clarksville, Texas Cousin Family Christmas'
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? WHAT????
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? The burnt ones
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT
12. Can you ice skate? YES!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Favorite...no, but I really liked the Yankee Candle of the Month Club my sister gave me a few years ago. LOVED IT!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Right now, it is enjoying Parker enjoying Christmas, he loves lights.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I will not choose just one!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love looking at Christmas lights
17. What tops your tree? Stars springing from my tree, and above them are my snowflakes that hang from the ceiling.
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? 'YES, we need a little Christmas, right this very minute, we need a little Christmas NOW! ' Always has been my favorite!!!
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I like the ones that don't taste like peppermint, it is striped other colors and has a more delightful taste
So, now you must respond. I tag you all.