Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dilemma

I always have a hard time deciding on what to do for Christmas Cards. Last year's card was a hit with Santa Baby! Parker wore his Santa hat and made this face, that was just priceless. My scanner is not hooked up right now, or I would attach it. Last year at Christmas time, Parker was still stationary. He didn't crawl, and sure didn't walk. He didn't like hats (not much has changed) but he kept it on just long enough to get a picture. So yesterday when I tried to reenact last years photo, because I thought that would be cute, well, it just didn't work out. Parker wouldn't sit in front of the tree, and he wouldn't keep the Santa hat on. I turned on Barney to try to keep him still, which worked, but then he wouldn't look at the camera, only the TV or would say CHEESE. So, here are a few of the ones that Daddy loves, but mommy said 'aren't card quality.' You may be asking why he isn't clothed, well, last years picture he wasn't, but maybe I should try to put some clothes on him so that when we are doing card pictures 10 years from now he won't be trying to show off his pecks in tradition!

5 comments:

jenny biz said...

I think the last one would be a hit!! I love it!

Jami said...

I like the last one too!!! Whit and I were talking in church on Sunday about how cute he is :)
- By the way, I have that same tree skirt!

Phillips Family said...

Boy do I feel much better knowing that you have not completed your Christmas cards yet. I just started working on mine yesterday and expected to get yours and Kelli's anyday in the mail. As far as picture selection, could you do a collage of all three pictures somehow? It is Parker's last year to star on the Christmas card alone. Just a thought.

Pearson Family said...

Lynley...I haven't thought of it being the last year with just Parker! Thanks for sending a tear my way! Now the pressure has tripled!

Phillips Family said...

No problem. I am hear to serve :). Let me know if this added stress sends you in to early labor so we can come visit!