Sunday, October 30, 2005

More Charlie


I just had to share this picture from tonight's Trunk or Treat/Harvest Festival. My Charlie had so much fun! He really got in the spirit of holding up his spider bucket to collect all the sweets that I probably won't let him eat (so...who will?). One of Stacey's coworkers gave Parker the Charlie doll, which he carries with him everywhere right now. Thanks Amy! And also a big thanks to Uncle Wyatt, who I know doesn't read this, but the shirt looks great. Kindergarten Mommy, you did a great job putting tonight together! It was a huge hit...by the way, I will be washing egg out of Stacey's shirt tonight, along with his shoes and pants! He had a blast.
Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

jenny biz said...

I LOVE sweet Charlie. He looked so big tonight! Sorry about the egg. It was ALL Joel:)

Unknown said...

Maybe Stacey needs to take lessons from Matthew. He didn't break his egg!

Phillips Family said...

Parker was the perfect Charlie Brown!

Stacey Pearson said...

Kelli, maybe Joel needs some lessons from Matthew!!! :) I would like a rematch in daylight, i think Joel and i could take everyone!!! :)

Jenni said...

So cute!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Hey Paige!
It was so good to hear from you on my blog!! I just love this new blogging world that I have been missing out on for so long. It is such a great way to reconnect with everyone and their sweet families.

Parker is just adorable and it has been fun to read all about your life as a mommy and your family!

Tell Stacey hi and best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Chelsea

Kim Q. said...

Absolutely precious! Paige you are so zany! I just wanted to tell you that while I haven't been here long, I already know by the fruits of your labor, you are a phenominal friend! I pray that you will continue to love, follow, serve, and lead for the Lord with all your heart!