Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Well, the fist day of preschool was yesterday, and I was too whipped to post anything last night! I am so out of shape, and I have no endurance! The kids had a great day!

Did I say the kids had a great day? This was drop off, he recovered nicely and had a wonderful day! He ate lunch at the table, AND took a nap on his nap mat. 2 things I didn't think he could/would do!
Before we left for school, the attempt of a photo with his cute backpack! By the time I got back to take the photo, he was almost to the street. I love him! He is an elephant in school, so when I saw the elephant backpack, I was sold! It is a bit heavy with the trunk, but it's cuteness wins!
My sweet girl is a frog this year! She did wonderful at school as well. Her teachers kept saying how sweet she was.....hmmm.


I put Bowden's backpack on him and again tried to get back for the photo, and he dropped that sucker like a sack of potatoes and was on his way!
This picture should have been first, but oh well. This is one of the ways I get Bowden in a photos, restraint! I love it though!

Daddy came home after bible study and took Parker to school then came back home (as a surprise) to get the little kids for donuts. They loved it!

Ms. Amy and I have a wonderful class. It is going to be a great year!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pictures! Hopefully I'll see you up there at some point!

JB said...

Love E's shoes! Are they Lelli Kelly's? If so, do you like them or do all the little beads/sequins fall off? I want to get some for Sara but what a mommy opinion. :)

Pearson Family said...

Julie Beth, yes they are. We are selective when sweet E gets to wear her princess shoes that MIL bought her, so I may not be the best to ask. I will let you know in a couple of months. BTW, they do make her run faster!:) Or at least that is what she says!