Saturday, February 02, 2008

tongue hurts =

Viral tonsilitis, and sinus infection. YUCK!


I seem to have some kind of sinus head thing going on...it has wiped me out!


Looking at those maternity pictures I took of myself (which wasn't easy!) my hands look massive. NOW, I know I have big hands, but they just seem so manly. Not sure I can photoshop my arm off! My grandma always said she knew me in any sports pictures because of my hands. Not sure that is a good thing. Can you make hands NOT look like you can palm a basketball? Which I can't, but I thought it was a good illustration. Enjoy the warm weather...and my cowboy and girl!

12 comments:

jenny biz said...

CUTIES!! Get better!!!

Marianne said...

A boy! Great! Your hands are beautiful. So are your children. Love you!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Your hands are just fine. I sure am sorry about those illnesses you mentioned. Great way to spend a weekend, huh? Precious cowboy and cowgirl pictures, though!

Miss G said...

Whatever! Your hands are beautiful! You look GREAT! Kelly

Beck Boys said...

Your hands are great. Theya re so good they hold those babies without any problems at all. Happy Birthday!! Hope you are feeling well, three has been an adventure so far!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Paige, Marianne is right you have beautiful hands. Hands that love and care for your little ones.

I am sorry that E is sick, no fun! Happy early birthday, just in case I forget or if this is the actual day. Hee! hee! I can't ever remember but I know it's coming

Love you
susan

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Happy birthday TODAY! I looked up and itw as on my calendar, I am tired, can you tell?!?!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Paige! Hope you're feeling better!

Rachel said...

That last birthday message was actually from me, not clint. I guess I was signed in to his gmail account. But he says to tell you happy birthday also.
Love,
Rachel

daughteroftheking said...

Sorry to hear about the sickness, and I never noticed your hands being big in the pictures!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

You have some great looking cowpokes on your hands...no matter what the size! Karl and I wear the same size wedding ring...big hands = big heart!

Margaret K said...

I know how you feel. I never can fit into women's leather gloves. I should have been a basketball star like you or a concert pianist. Hey, at least we can give great massages to our husbands!

BTW, Happy (late) Birthday!