Monday, February 11, 2008

Just too much to say

So many times over the past week I have thought that I needed to blog about certain happenings...but just haven't made the time.

First of all...thank you for all of your special comments and emails about my nanny. She was a very special lady! Yes, Marianne, the strawberry cake is the one with strawberries in it. I actually have it in Nanny's handwriting! Tomorrow is my Pappa's birthday. I can't believe he has been gone for 9 years! He died just a few days before his birthday. February has lots of memories for me, it is also Nanny Betty's birthday month!

Underwear. I really wanted to blog about this. Stacey told me I shouldn't. I told him I was going to post pictures! He was totally freaked out. You see, I was in walmart without children a few days ago and thought I would spend some time picking out some new undies. I am rebelling against VS due to an issue that will be blogged about in a future post about some fraud, so I thought I would try some good ole' Hanes. It took me a good 20 mintues to pick the perfect cut and size, which was TRICKY! I was so happy...that is until I showed them to Stacey. I think he almost fell over and honestly so did I! There were huge! I even rechecked the package. I bought the correct size so the package said, and I did buy only 1 size larger than I normally wear due to baby. On the package the girl modeling the style I picked out (THAT VS OFFERS AS WELL) looks nice, and in no way did I think this style looked like granny panties. I tried to convince Stacey that the style I chose was a new popular style, and dare I say sexy! I even saw Sarah Jessica Parker wearing a pair of this particular style in a promo for her upcoming movie. So I thought there was no way those new undies were going to fit me. You guessed it, they did! So, I went to the gym.


Today, Emaline told my grandmother, "Get out of town!" She got that from me. Better than SHUT UP!

The kids and I had the best time flying a kite today! Emaline did amazing running holding the string. I couldn't get it away from her...until she dropped the string! Luckily we didn't lose my kite!

I recently put my sitemeter back on my blog. I haven't had it on there since I changed my template MANY months ago. I had no idea the kind of traffic I have been receiving. I don't KNOW people in MOST of the places that are showing up!

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I am now DYING to know about the VS fraud issue....

JB said...

SK & I must admit we've have pj envy over E's zebra gown for a while. So, when we saw the pant set at the mall we HAD to have them, even though they were a ridiculous price! :)


Love the panty story!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

A large underwear size during pregnancy is a source of honor in some places, I bet. Just wait, you still have a ways to go yet, girl! Hey, y'all are sure in our prayers each day--y'all take care!