Monday, February 18, 2008

I just love you so stinkin' much!





Baby boy! You are one awesome son who truly makes me smile when I think of your spirit! Your daddy and I wanted you for so long, and then you were that surprise! I will never forget the look on your daddy's face when I showed him the test that finally said we were pregnant! You took your time getting here, as you were suppose to come yesterday...but it wasn't until 1:17am that I got to see your face, all 9lbs 13oz's of you! I have loved you every day for 4 years and am so excited to see what God holds in your future! Thank you for asking me to read you bible stories last night, and praying with me. I love to hear you pray. You remember to pray for people that may have slipped my mind. You not only pray for your friends, but you also remember their parents in your prayers. You are giving, thoughtful, and sensitive. At your party I kept trying to give you a cupcake and you continued to serve everyone at your party instead of eating your cupcake. When we were cleaning up the rodeo I found a cupcake that had not been touched, and it was yours. You were too busy leading that stampede you forgot to enjoy your cake! I love our conversations. Sometimes it is hard for me to believe you are only 4. I love how you still remember that my car is crashed and get upset we don't have it back yet! Amen brother. I enjoyed trying to explain how fast motorcycles go/ why policeman ride motorcycles/ what tickets are/ when people to go jail and why all because we saw a policeman radaring today! It took about 10 minutes! I love how you referred to it as speed lemon instead of speed limit! I love how you protect your sister and truly do love her. I love how you are excited about baby brother and want to touch him all the time, but angel, NOT in the walmart check out line under my shirt. That man was looking at us so strange and you couldn't understand why I didn't want you too! I love that you are creative and crafty. I love that you will eat almost anything I put in front of you! Thank you for being my Pman! I love all 4 years of you. I am so proud of you.
Happy Birthday DUDE!

8 comments:

Margaret K said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday, Parker!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

happy birthday Parker man. You are such a blessing to our family and all your stories your mommy tells me just make me love you even more. You are a total crack up and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you little man.

Let's do cousin lunch soon, maybe next time I will crawl with you and E up the big ole slide.

Phillips Family said...

Four years!!! Wow...I cannot believe he is that old already! Happy Birthday to Parker!

Marianne said...

FOUR YEARS OLD??? Oh my goodness. A very happy birthday to Parker and a sweet happy day to you, Paige. I know that a child's birthday is very special to a mom. And, what an awesome mom you are. I love the technology that allows us to all share the day to day lives of all our family and friends.

Love you!

jenny biz said...

Happy Birthday to a precious, sweet and special boy! He is such a brilliant reflection of his parents!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Love that sweet blog for Parker! Happy belated B-day Parker!

Amy C said...

Happy Happy Birthday Parker! I get such a kick out of the rodeo's at church. They are so into it. He is such a great big brother. I love all of the cute stories about them.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Happy belated birthday to Parker! I loved reading that post.