Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Thanks!

I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you for the ecards, comments, and even an entire blog dedicated to me! We celebrated all weekend, even if I was out for the count with the worst headache known to man! Friday night, Stacey took us to Chicken on a chain...oops, I mean P.F. Changs. Parker didn't understand what Stacey said and thought we were going to see his favorite rodeo bull! Satuday, the day my head was going to explode, we went to a company party, which I got to see 3 people I know ride the mechanical bull! I rode it last year, but this year my condition kept me from it! Sunday morning (actual birthday) we had donuts and chocolate milk for breakfast, Babe's for lunch with my family, and Super Bowl party at a friend's house where at half time I was given my favorite strawberry cake! I do feel old, and I think I am really starting to look pregnant. Today walking through the preschool hall, a lady passed me and said, "You are getting big!" Emaline quickly added, "MY mommy is big! BIG!" How about saying to a pregnant lady, "My, you are really showing!" instead of using the word BIG! If I am BIG now, oh goodness what I will be in a few months!

Today at preschool, Parker's Discovery teacher came and found me to tell me a wonderful story. The teachers were discussing art museums, and famous artists and asked the kids where they might find pieces of this famous art. Parker quickly raised his hands and said: MY REGRIGERATOR! He is quite the artist!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Now I just have to wonder if the strawberry cake is the pink cake with pink frosting that has strawberries in it? If so, it's funny because that is Emily's "birthday cake" as well!!!