Monday, February 25, 2008

Ranch '08

This was the 4th annual Ranch party for the boys!

Family picture...yes, I have on overalls. They are a pregnant woman's best friend. I didn't have to worry one bit about my pants falling down and spending the entire time pulling my pants up!
Cole is 10 and Parker 4!
Mammy and E!
Emaline liked the icing.I love this picture of P. It isn't the greatest photo, but he sure looks cute!The horse joining our party! This totally freaked the kids out that the horse was getting too close to the house, or Honey's car!!!!
Please pray for some cousins...Cousin Lyneil's husband lost his grandmother this morning. This family sure has been through a lot!

4 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

oh what fun pictures!

praying for the cousins too
susan

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

sweet cowboy. Thanks for the prayer send out!

1literatimommy said...

it looks like you had a great time!

Amy C said...

I love the ranch pictures. What great memories! I will pray for peace for your sweet family.