Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HOLY COW!



23 comments! And all I had to do was announce the s*x of my baby!!! I wonder what other announcements I can make... Emaline's tongue hurts! Will you comment about that? I think she has one of those white ulcer bumps on it, but she really won't show me, but has been consistantly complaining now for 2 days! do I call the doctor? Will they think I am totally crazy!? It wouldn't even let her sleep last night. For the first time in her life, I think she spent more time in our bed than her own. All about a tongue! We are both exhausted, and don't let me forget daddy! He held that sweet baby most of the night and is totally sleep deprived. I had some photos to post, not of her tongue, but once I got them uploaded, I didn't like them any more...maybe later.

7 comments:

Molly Woodall said...

Poor baby girl...bless her heart! And poor Mommy & Daddy...y'all need a nap! haha
Love to you all!

Margaret K said...

Sounds painful! Maybe she would let a doctor look at it?

I enjoyed catching up on your blog. Boy, I was way behind. I wish we could have been at E's party. The pictures were precious.

We recently had an experience where Patrick was attacked by another child and I didn't get there soon enough. I understand how you feel. I felt awful and wish I could erase the moment, too.

Margaret K said...

Oh, yeah and the wiping thing...have him wrap his hand in tp like a glove. I think they have a hard time figuring out where to wipe as Patrick used to try and wipe his hip! Also, get some baby wipes for his potty at home. I still get called in to inspect from time to time to see if he got it all. Sorry, other readers to be so graphic.

The McCarter Family said...

Hey Paige,
I came across your blog from Molly & Rachel's site and thought I would check it out! How fun to read! Your kids are so cute! I went months back and found Lauren's wedding picture and I would love to see the online album! The Bowden girls are just so gorgeous! Check out my blog too! My email address is: ldmccarter@hotmail.com so you can send me that album! Take care!
Lindsay (Welch) McCarter

Phillips Family said...

Tobe gets mouth ulcers all the time (as does him mom) and they are really painful according the them. Hope her little mouth gets better soon!

daughteroftheking said...

Try some ambesol it might help numb it enough for her to get to sleep.

martha crockett said...

Can she swish water in her mouth and spit it out? If so, the best treament for ulcers is warm salt water. Tell her to swish and spit it out like she's brushing her teeth. She may be too little for that, but it surely does help!
Loved how you made your little boy announcement in your photo. That's the sweetest I've ever seen...