Tuesday, January 01, 2008

but my heart says it

That is what Parker explained to me the other night. We were taking down our holiday decorations and he started to get sad. He then went on to tell me he was sad. So of course I asked him why....he told me because his heart said it was suppose to snow, and it had not, so we couldn't take down our decorations. He is saying the sweetest things! He asked me if my baby was going to come out before LaLa's. I told him no, that LaLa's is coming out first, and he asked when his baby was going to come out. He has asked me how babies come out of mommy's tummies...and I have until the end of June to answer all these questions!

Emaline is really into praying. She sings a little song and we all sing along, but last night she wanted to pray again during our New Year's dinner. She closed her eyes, blinking tightly all the way through her prayer as we were able to pick out words in her sweet soft voice that was extremely touching. She is loving being Mommy with her new babies she received for Christmas.

We had a great family New Years. I cooked dinner and served it on our china and Waterford! Even the kids! After dinner, we all put on our pj's and made a huge pallet in the living room and did the Video on Demand thing to see Ratatouille. Emaline was tired and lost attention about half way through. It was a great way to celebrate the New Year. The kids went to bed and we stayed up to watch Dick Clark and the BIG D NYE thing. Dick Clark was looking rough. I kept wishing that Ryan Seacrest would stop asking him questions, because the more talked the more he was out of breath. Dale Hansen and Pete Delkus and that other guy were hilarious. I hope you all had a great and SAFE New Year Celebration.

Speaking of safe, I haven't talked much about the accident almost a month ago, and will later on, but Parker has been so funny about it. He asks everyone if they knew my new car crashed. I went with out a car for about a week, borrowing friends cars, aunts cars, and so on waiting on insurance stuff. Then I borrowed Stacey's grandmothers 1995 cutlass! Mammy is usually with Aunt Dee, but drives her car to and from the grocery store. BOY did we laugh! We appreciate Mammy so much for allowing us to borrow her car that she drives to WalMart and back! It only has 55,000 miles on it! Parker would always ask if we were going to take the Cutlass places! One night Stacey and I met for dinner somewhere, and afterward he offered me to drive his truck home and he would take the cutlass! I gladly accepted...but Parker YELLED...MOM, is dad taking the CUTLASS? It was so funny! I am now driving a rental car since the estimate is now up to 45-70 days to get my car back! The car that I drove for 10 days!!! I was driving the rental car and Parker said from the backseat...MOM, I sure like this white car better than the Cutlass! Oh the fun we had with the cutlass!

I will post pictures later, but I am tired tonight. I also need to post about Christmas!

" Mom, some days when you don't pick your nose, and you wait all day, then you pick it!"
this was just said to me while running my spell check! I love my PMAN!

3 comments:

JB said...

That Parker is so funny! I just laughed out loud about he and the Cutlass! Too cute!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness...my heart said it was supposed to snow...that is adorable! What a sweet little boy.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

pman is super funny

i am glad you are safe too, even if you were pimping in the cutless. :)