Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random post of birthday pictures

4 generations of Pearsons. I love Emaline's face! It is like she is saying: It is my birthday, and I don't want my picture taken!
Now, this isn't a great photo, as many of these I am posting aren't, but I just love her bedhead the morning after her party!


Parker poising!
Aunt Leslie stealing kisses.
Check out her giraffe boots from LaLa and AZ.
Speaking of LaLa. Sorry this is so tilted!
3 Generations.
Cousin Lindsay.

On the way to the stockshow!
Thank you Camille and Malaya for her jewels!
This one. MY FAVORITE! I love her hair flip. I love her jewels. I love how her turtle neck isn't snapped between her legs, and I LOVE HER STANCE! She was playing tackle with daddy!
Dancing in a hulahoop!
And siblings! SHEWWW! They may charge me double for this post! Just kidding. I pay by the year..YUCK!
We should have some important news tomorrow! Don't forget to check back!


4 comments:

Felicia said...

Fun pictures! I love Emaline's striped tights and denim skirt! Thanks for the shout out! Camille had a blast! We look forward to hearing your news tomorrow.

Alyssa said...

It was so fun to see you today! My e-mail is acotx@aol.com.. Will you e-mail me... I would love to ask you a couple of questions if you don't mind. By the way- your children are adorable!

Ashley said...

Your kids really are growing and changing.

Can't wait for the news tomorrow!

Molly Woodall said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the giraffe boots and OH MAN...those freckles on Parker are so cute!
What fun!