Friday, May 04, 2007

Parker has been saying some of the cutest stuff lately. here are a few I can remember!

When seeing a street light walk/stop light he asked," Whose hand is that?"

Yesterday after our rehearsal (during school) Parker was so concerned that none of his people were there. Those were his words. "Mamma, none of my people came to see my program!" This went on for a while. We actually had to call people to convince him that the program was that night and that 'his people' would be coming.

When he wants my attention he will say...yoo hoo or even hoo hoo.

He tells me which way to turn(change lanes) when he wants me to get out from behind cars in front of me. He yells, "mommy, turn turn turn right!"

At the golf tournament, I left the dinner to go remove him from a fence (for the second time) and he said, "mommy, you go eat your dinner and i will climb this fence, okay?"

5 comments:

jenny biz said...

I am seeing some high dollar professions in his future!! He is one smart cookie!!

Amy C said...

I love what he said about the fence. That is too funny.

My nephew used to talk about his people too. So many memories.

amerriman said...

We had fun on Wednesday! I love the sweet sayings and pictures. About the MAVS, really, them over the Rangers?

1literatimommy said...

that is pretty cute stuff. hope his people enjoy the program.

Margaret K said...

I know I have said it before, but I will say it again. Three year olds say the cutest things! I really love that age (although 4 & 5 have been pretty spectacular, too!)