Friday, May 11, 2007

Last Day of Preschool

I can't believe it! Preschool is over for the year! It was tougher than I thought it would be to say goodbye to my 12 ladybugs, and to see Parker end his first year of preschool. It makes me face the fact that he is growing up! Of course I documented with pictures, and I can't wait to take pictures of my Mother's day gift and father's day gift that he made us at preschool! First day of preschool! So CHEESY!

Last day of preschool. No longer a Bumble bee!

I wonder what animal he will be next year. I got 'promoted' too! I kind of requested a move if one came available in an older group, and I got my wish. Our summer just seems to have come so quickly!

5 comments:

Amy C said...

I love that middle photo. He is so sweet.

Margaret K said...

You can really see how he has grown in 9 months. It happens so fast!

Jennifer said...

I too can't believe this year is over. Have a great summer with the kids!

jenny biz said...

This year has FLOWN!!! Parker is growing into quite the handsome little man!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

They are both growing, but Parker just seems to be turning into a little man! Always love catching up by blog and seeing your beautiful, sweet family! Y'all have a great weekend!