Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Baby it's hot outside!

Every quarter when I receive my Kraft Foods magazine, I go through all the pages looking for dinner ideas. This quarter they gave lots of burger ideas. I don't really like burgers, especially homecooked ones. I know, I am a wierd one. I prefer a fast food burger to one from the home grill. That in mind, I thought I would try a burger recipe. Crazy! I tried the Ceasar burger for all of you who get the magazine. It was actually pretty good. I was proud of myself. I knew that if I was grilling the kids would need to play outside. I hooked up the trusty ELMO sprinkler, although it is on it's last leg. It was Emaline's first time to play in the sprinkler, and she loved it. When she first got to the water, she just let the water pound her in the belly. It was cute. She does have a bathing suit, but I was thinking...why not, we are in the backyard. And don't look at the yard...we were out of town on mowing day. Stacey does a great job on keeping our yard looking great!water pounding belly below

Parker said he liked the water hitting his back. I think it looks like he is stretching or doing aerobics.

8 comments:

jenny biz said...

Emaline's eyes look as blue as the swing!!! What a fun day!! So impressed that you grilled!! Those sounds yummy!!

Beck Boys said...

Love the pictures of the warm weather. We have only had one day that was warm enough to play in the water. We will get there soon enough. Your kids are really growing!

Wade said...

The picture of Emaline with the sunglasses and paci cracks me up!

Margaret K said...

Great action shots!

Ash said...

We tried the Caesar burgers last night. I'm not a homegrilled burger fan either, but Jarrod is a great griller so they were pretty good.
I love Emaline's stylin' sunglasses!

Erin said...

Love the pictures...looks like so much fun...I can't wait until summer...I have 1 more week of school, YEA !!! We need to get the kids together over the summer... since we live so close to one another :)

Rachel said...

Great water pictures! How did you manage to cook and take all those pictures?

Angela Robinson said...

Great water pictures...and thanks for posting about your grilling experience..I was just wondering to myself last night if I could teach myself how to grill. Knowing that a mom of 2 can pull it off PLUS supervise sprinkler fun is a big encouragement!