Friday, January 19, 2007

Winter ONEderland

Tonight we celebrate Emaline's birthday with her friends in Winter Onederland! It was SOOO much fun. She was a doll. She smiled until we put her to bed a few minutes ago.


Here she is getting ready for the cake...I think we were singing to her here. We didn't do candles...I was kind of scared.


The cupcake!!!
Yummy icing!




Watch this move!


Oh Yeah baby! I LOOOOVE this picture.

This photo just to show off that blue goes a long way!

Parker requesting some more chocolate milk. I have some other GREAT pictures of some friends with blue mouths. I may have to do another post to include them all.
Chillin out! I love her smirk here.
She had a great birthday! Many of her friends came and brought along older siblings and parents. We tried a new way to open gifts...and you know...I liked it. I haven't talked to the other parents about it yet...but I think I will do it again at Parker's birthday. We all sat in a circle, with your family, and Emaline was passed to each family and they helped her open the gift. Kids like to help other kids open gifts anyway, and this way they are able to. What fun! Where does the time go? Thank you everyone for braving the yucky weather to come to our winter ONEderland, and thank you for your VERY generous gifts.
She isn't quite walking yet. 5-6 steps at a time. She has 9 teeth. She weighs 26 lbs, but her 1 year check up was cancelled on Wednesday due to the weather...I will give more statistics when we make it up.
Happy Birthday baby girl!

10 comments:

Margaret K said...

Such a sweetie! We had fun tonight. Thanks for having us!

Margaret K said...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, your decorations were really cute!

Ashley said...

She is just precious! Can you beleive she is one?

Amy C said...

Cute idea. You are so creative!

1literatimommy said...

So much fun! what a creative person you are, to come up with such a clever theme! and emaline was so happy. it seemed like she really got it, and basked in the celebration.

Beck Boys said...

What a cute party theme. Looks like everyone had a good time. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Angela Robinson said...

What a precious party theme! I love Emaline's shirt---did you make it?

Pearson Family said...

Well Ms. Robinson, I kind of made her shirt. I bought the shirt, because I bought that snowflake thing on clearance at Hobby Lobby. I think it was suppose to go on a stocking or something, but it worked! She didn't even notice it until Sunday night's party.

I really can't take all the credit for the party...I have been planning it for...3 years, since before Parker was born. I saw it in a magazine and was sold on the idea. I didn't think I could use it on P's birthday since it is in February, after Valentine's day. Glad everyone had a good time!

Angela Robinson said...

Haha...Ms. Robinson...for a second there I thought you were talking to Jason's mom! :)

And in my book, if you made any alteration to the shirt in question, you can at least claim partial artistic rights on it! (And of course, I am saying that because I made just such an alteration to Norah's birthday shirt!)

Loved the party. Too precious!

Rachel said...

I love the blue icing pictures! Your kids are getting so big!