Sunday, January 07, 2007

Did you miss us ZOO?

He haven't made it to the zoo in quite some time. I thought Friday was going to be warm... so we called up a zoo pal and headed off. Warm it wasn't. COOL! COLD! Poor Emaline. I didn't dress her all that warm, her little hands were purple. It wasn't crowded though! And many of the animals were out playing, and the lion ROARED!Parker now shoots gang signs when you ask him to smile. Thanks Benjamin for smiling.This was our attempt to have the boys put their arms around each other.
And again, Parker not following directions.
And of course, throw in a dance move or 2! You never know when the John Travolta will be used!
Good times.





4 comments:

MDM said...

Those are precious pictures!! Parker is SO darling.

Amy C said...

I blame Parker for my Blake's gang signs, ;) such a bad influence! he he. He does the same thing in my pictures. It drives me crazy!

Margaret K said...

Grease is the word.

jenny biz said...

LOVE LOVE that last pose!! What a precioso!!