Thursday, January 11, 2007

There is something wrong when you walk up to the pharmacy department and they already have your medicine on the counter because they recognized your face.

Let's see this week: Eczema, Sinus infection, Thrush, conjunctivitis... and that is just Emaline.

Anyone out there a drug rep? Seriously, donations will be accepted!!!

It feels like since Emaline came into this world, her little body has battled something...jaundice, urinary infections, ear infections, sinusitis, yeast rashes, broncilitis (sp), eczema...and that is all I can think of.

She is usually still as joyful as always, amazingly. Just a little more clingy some days than others. Love that girl. She is awake...must go!

6 comments:

jenny biz said...

Love that sweet girl too!! Lord Jesus, please heal my little friend!! Hang in there.

Amy C said...

I will be praying for her. Poor little thing. That is rough!

1literatimommy said...

I am sorry that she has been so ill. For all those illnesses I'd say she is still very robust! I do love that girl!

Laura Scott said...

UGHHHH Blogger will not let me leave you a comment. I love the glasses post and Parker's personality! Sorry about Emaline being sick. We went/go through that with Bradley. I think there is something about eczema that wears down their little immune systems! We went through a period of time that Bradley looked like a racoon from the red eczema around his eyes. It's sooo frusterating when you just want them to be happy and healthy!!! Hopefully Emaline will feel better soon! Your kids are cutie pies!

Wade said...

Hey Paige,

I don't think you want samples of the drug I sell. It's for narcolepsy and it will keep your kids awake for 15 hours straight!

Sorry!

W

tamandscott said...

Every time I drive up to Walgreens, the lady says "hello, Tammie, is this for Bryce or Brayden." I feel your pain.