Saturday, June 02, 2012

Last day of Preschool

 I am on a roll! I haven't blogged in so long, that I had not even SEEN the new blogger way to upload photos and rearrange! I am in love, and who knows.... may become a better blogger. Bowden had a great year of preschool. He loves school and LOVES his teachers. Ms. Kristi has been his teacher 2 years in a row, and he loves her! Ms. Jennifer was amazing with him showing patience that is indescribable. He made some great friends and is ready to go back!




The bruise on the head.... well, no one knows how that happened! I love his spirit and will miss my Buddy when the time comes. He brings such joy!
He loves broccoli and green beans and really everything. He is easy, although he will only try new things if you tell him Josh Hamilton eats it!

No comments: