Saturday, June 02, 2012

Kindergirl's Graduation




Emaline received the Top Cat award- green all year, Perfect Attendance, AND the PE award. Now, to that Perfect Attendance day..... there is only one day in which I think she should have stayed home. It was the day of the eyes. See pictures at right. Look at her allergy eyes!! To make this day even worse.... and the reason I sent her to school---- IT WAS PICTURE DAY! I thought if the picture was bad, we could do retakes, but I hated for her to miss! Bad mom I know. And her hair does NOT look this cute in the pictures!







Oh Sweet Emaline. You practiced in the mirror and knew your songs so well. I was so proud of you and the girl you are! I just wished that they would have asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up, because it changes so much I never know! On Career Day, my sweet girl dressed as a waitress from Chili's. Yes she did! She has also wanted to be a professional gymnast, a vet, and a teacher. I am sure there are many others I can't remember right now.

No comments: