Monday, January 02, 2012

Not ready...

I'm not ready for kids to go back to school tomorrow! I think Bowden will have withdrawals! This Christmas break has been so much fun. We all seem to really enjoy each others company, most of the time, well, sometimes, well, when they don't wake me until the sun is up.... and if it isn't to put on an American Girl doll shoe, or something like that.

My kids are growing up too fast. TOO FAST!

Bowden keeps us in stitches most of the time. I love the way he crinkles his nose when he talks to me to add emphasis. His love for dinosaurs, and the guitar.

Parker is so stinkin' smart it amazes me. He can't get enough of NatGeoWild and has decided he wants to be a vet when he grows up. He loves to read and has about 3 books going at one time.

And Ms. E, well, this girl.... she is a thinker. I love how she puts everything together and then explains it to you. She has such a sweet heart as well, and OH how I will always remember her singing with me at church on Sunday. She also likes to help me in the kitchen and never wants anyone to be alone, she is sensitive.

So, I quickly threw together a new blog header to try to encourage me to blog more.... we will see, I sure hope I do. I miss it.

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

Hope you do blog more...I love to read what you write!

Good luck on this first morning back to school!