Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A WEEK!

I can't believe it has been a week since I blogged. I don't have all my photos done from this weekend, but I can't let my faithful readers wait any longer. THe kids and I left on Thursday to go to Paris for my cousin Julie (the princess)'s wedding. A few hours later my hubby got on a plane with 3 friends to NYC! Yes, I took all 3 kids to Paris by myself! The trip there was FABULOUS! They slept all the way there. We didn't stop once! Once we got to Paris we ran to Bowden's and Fullblast to hug and kiss, and use the facilities! That night I had the please of a secret photoshoot. You can find out who later, or check over on the photoblog, but HEY! It is a secret to the daddy, so please don't say anything! And off to Dairy Queen for a frozen treat!



Keep in mind, it has been along day, E is looking a little rough losing a ponytail and all. Parker looked like the JOKER before he was cleaned up. I had to scrub their faces!

Total mess.
Friday, we loaded up and went to Clarksville to see Ms. Buddy and Marianne! The mean cat was only spotted once, and everyone lived.

On the way to Clarksville I spotted a beautiful site! A HUGE sunflower patch. I mean huge! I kept thinking of how I wished I had dressed the kids differently. After our visit with family, the kids were...TIRED. I thought I would stop with the kids at the sunflower patch on my way home, but had changed my mind. Sweet Marianne volunteered to drive out to the sunflower patch with me so my kids didn't become roadkill on HWY 82!

Bowden was there. I didn't know how to take his photo there since I didn't have a cool chair to lay him on or anything, which would have been to COOL! I know the color on these are a little off but I just wanted to show these off so other Paris people can drive down and take some photos! I would go EARLY morning, or late evening for best sunlight! I was there around 1:00!!!! WORST lighting known! We did have some clouds...

After a nap, we went to the rehearsal dinner...those photos next. I gotta go play now!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

parker is getting too big! can someone please tell him he has to stay sweet and little forever!!

can you pass along hugs and kisses for me? i'd so much rather be playing with them then working that is for sure! :-(


lins

Marianne said...

Loved having you visit. So sweet of you to come see Buddy. Glad we didn't roast Bowden in the sunflower patch!! Kids are so precious. Next time I'll try to have horses out for Parker.

Love you!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

So cute! The colors look so neat. And way to go at taking all three to Paris--see, isn't having three a piece of cake? That may be a bit of an exaggeration--but so much fun!

Margaret K said...

Wow, you are brave! Those sunflowers are truly awesome. The kids are cute. I love Emaline's smile.