Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 months

I can't Blieve that my B is 2 months old today! He is becoming very aware and looking around, he recognizes voices and is eating better! We go for his wellcheck later in the week, so I will post stats later!

Don't you love his outfit!? My brother, Uncle Wyatt gave it to him! Wyatt does ELVIS around town so this is very fitting. Sometimes Elvis just doesn't want to perform!
but sometimes, he smiles and laughs!or just sucks his bottom lip.
Emaline took this one yesterday. She woke us up from our nap and wanted to take a picture since my camera was still out from the Elvis shoot. This is what she took. I love it!

And the siblings...









4 comments:

Kelsie said...

Love all of your pics!! B is growing so fast!! Can't believe it! Mom and I love the elvis outfit! too funny & cute! Love Y'all!

jenny biz said...

LOVE all the faces and the Elvis outfit!! I see a little girl that is following in her talented mommy's footsteps:)

Phillips Family said...

That Elvis outfit is great!

We loved your birth announcement...the best one I have ever seen. Keep up the good work!

Sarah J. said...

Great pictures! I too, love the Elvis outfit and glittery fabric. I can't believe Bowden is already two months old. We're about two months away from welcoming our little one. Time flies!