Monday, August 11, 2008

The Princess' Wedding

Or should I say, rehearsal dinner? You see, I thought I had taken the wedding photos off my camera card, well....I DID NOT! They are gone. GONE! I deleted them off my card! I am just sick. I had a great one of E and Julie, aka the princess. I had a great photo of sweet Kelsie and the kids. SOME GREAT ones of Emaline and Uncle Wyatt, Parker dancing, Emaline doing the chicken dance...all gone. SO, here are some of the rehearsal dinner... This is my sweet friend Mary. We met at Camp Deer Run as counselors over 10 years ago. I was DEN and she was ERS, the last 3 letters of our last names. We now have wonderful families of our own. Bowden and Sydni meeting for the first time, they are exactly 3 weeks apart. If you look closely, Sydni is already checking B out for Sadie Hawkins!
I am so glad I got this one! Emaline was OBSESSED with the princess. We followed her all over the dinner, and the wedding for that matter. Emaline always had to know where she was. Julie was so sweet to always talk to her and let E give her hugs and never made her feel like she was bothering the bride. At the wedding, (since I don't have the photos) Jules danced with P and E and later my dad asked Parker if he wanted to dance again on the dance floor since he was lounging on the DJ's stage, Parker replied with: No, I already danced with the princess, and that is enough. Isn't that sweet?!
Emaline took this photo of ALL SMILES uncle Wyatt. She was getting restless so I was trying anything to keep her occupied.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Bless your heart. I once deleted all the pictures on my camera instead of just one. I knew it was happening, but I couldn't turn the camera off. Never thought to pull the batteries . . . LIFE! Sweet picture of the princess and E. I bet she is still talking about the wedding. Did Parker absolutely love the dancing?? And--GREAT picture of Wyatt. Hug the babies for me.
Love you!!