Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Thanksgiving!

So today, blooger is my friend.

Parker and Emaline LOVED watching out my dad's windows for squirrels! Emaline would say, "I SEE ONE!" even if she didn't.

Bop and Sid gave Emaline that little doll, and I guess she was talking to daddy!
Wednesday before Thanksgiving we had a cousin playdate for all in town, and were able to come. We missed Kanyon and Avery, maybe next year!

This Rocket is probably as old as me! I was always scared to go all the way to the top, but Parker wasn't scared. I was so proud of him, even prouder that he came down all by himself!



All of the cousins swinging!




Cousin Roselyn and mommy Rachel coming down the slide.

And I will leave you with one more Kanyon picture! I love this one!

On a DWTS note!!! I was so happy about the outcome. I think Helio was terrific, and his smile is just contagious! I loved his excitement and just that he seemed like he was a good ol' boy!

8 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Ahh! The last one is my favorite too.

I love the outcome of DWTS, I almost called you to see if parker was dancing too again this year. But you see, I got busy putting up Christmas stuff.

love you
susan

Amy C said...

I love that rocket. THere used to be one at the Dove Rd park. I was so sad when they took it down. Fun play date!

Margaret K said...

That rocket does look like fun. Cute cousins!

Phillips Family said...

Yeah for Marie not winning DWTS!!! I must confess that I accidentally voted for her (I thought I was calling for Helio but I had the number wrong) and I dreamed that she was going to win...Tobe said I would jinx it. Fortunately, Helio won. He seems super nice and very gracious. Now I don't know what I will do with my Monday and Tuesday nights!

Love those pictures! Parker is quite brave to venture into the rocket!

jaymie said...

I just got caught up on your blogs! I love them. What fun we had! Thanks for being such a fan of my little man.

jenny biz said...

LOVE the picture of Emaline swinging and LOVE the pic of Kanyon and Parker! So sweet!

Beth said...

It looks like y'all had a great Thanksgiving. Family is such a great thing. We need to plan a play date for our little guys!

Miss G said...

Paige! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog! How did you find it? I am new to blogging but enjoying it! Thanks for the compliments. Tell Stacey I said hi and give those two kiddos of yours hugs for me! Kelly