Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, half of our Thanksgiving! My sweet friend, blooger isn't allowing me at the moment or the past hour add any more photos, and since you all know I now PAY to add pictures, I am not really in the holiday spirit. Moving on!!!

Our family photo!Cousin Susan and I took pictures of each other! You can see me on her blog!



Some cousin pictures. Parker is above in a mask and gun. Kind of scary! Most of the Spencer toy chest was full of guns. Something we currently don't have at our house, so this was fun for Parker.
This is Faith. I know her mommy takes LOTS of pictures of her, so I just jazzed the color up a bit!Check out how Braxton eats pie!
Drum Roll Please!!!!



Meet Grand Kanyon!! I know many of you have followed his story on his blog, but I got to meet him for the first time on Thanksgiving!!! I have to say, he is grand. When I saw him for the first time, can I say, my heart just warmed, my eyes teared up, I was reminded of the power of Jesus, and the power of prayer!

There were rules! I told my kids that there was NO touching their sweet cousin. To stay their distance. Here is Emaline attempting to break the rules! Jaymie was right there though.
Here is Parker being a rule follower! Look how far he is staying back.
Kanyon's aunt, Gwen Ann got to hold that sweet baby.

Like I said, many more to share, but another day pull of patience. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and stayed warm. We didn't have any snow in Paris, but the leaves were beautiful!


6 comments:

Marianne said...

Great pictures! The leaves were beautiful. Seeing all the next generation was the best. Can't wait until blogger cooperates and you can post more. Parker and Emaline are so cute and sweet. I thought the little ones played so well together.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

i am sorry blogger hates you.

I loved seeing you this week, let's do it again. how about christmas shopping? wouldn't that be fun. hope you are getting lots of rest, i know it is busy, busy, busy in your world.

love you
Susan

jenny biz said...

Emaline's hat is hilar!! Sweet Kanyon!! So glad you guys got to see him!! Looks like there was a great Thanksgiving in Paris!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Great pics! Thanks for posting them. We'll look forward to more if time allows!

Margaret K said...

I'm so glad you got to meet Kanyon. What a special Thanksgiving.

Phillips Family said...

I love Emaline's hair! Precious!

I am sorry that Blogger hates you....I know the feeling!