Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Just a little late...

But first, WADE, I was posting that answer, when I received your answer!! You did win, but I had already posted, so you do win! Way to venture into PBR...only 15 minutes...did you record it and replay it over and over like we do here?

Now, for our Halloween adventure. Parker was a PONY. I tried to tell him that he was actually the cowboy, but he insisted that he was the Pony. He was a great one.

When the pony meets a pixie fairy! These were taken at the costume parade at preschool. Daddy carried the camera around while I trick or treated with my class. He captured this!

Now, this is from Halloween night! I painted up E's face a little. She liked it, and Parker LOVED Emaline's paint. She was a great fairy!


Some how I didn't get a picture of Parker from Halloween night. Oops. Sorry babe!

Below are a couple of the 3D cookies we made. I think I posted pictures of making the cookies, but now the actual cookie.

3 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

I think that Parker makes the cutes pony! I guess cowboys are way over-rated today. Someone has to be the pony...

jenny biz said...

So impressed by the cookies! LOVE Emaline's face paint and LOVE the black and white one of them both! Such cuties!

daughteroftheking said...

Perfect costume for both of them! I should have guessed Parkers though. You should have posted a guessing game on that! The picture daddy took was great!