Thirteen Things Parker does to make me laugh...
1. When he gets in trouble, he now asks if Daddy is funny. This puzzles me. I think he tries to change the subject...
2. Last night at church, he had his spagetti ALL over his face, his face was stained orange.
3. Ever since Waxahachie, he now asks for a snack every 15 minutes. (He just held up the Mini Nilla wafer box and told me he was going to eat a snack)
4. Mama, who was the first man? I know all bout him.~ This makes me almost double over, because he ALWAYS says Moses. Then he makes eye contact with me and smiles...and says NOOOOOO, Mama you know the first man? I then tell him Adam and then he tells me again...I know all about him.
5. Parker just told me the Nilla Wafers are his favorite snack. That is too funny, because I thought the fruit snacks were his favorite, or the grapes, or the peanut butter, or the strawberries, or the chocolate cake.....
6. He is addicted to Baa Baa Black sheep from the preschool CD. He only wants to hear that song. I know...I will play it again. We aren't even studying black, we have been studying yellow! I don't know how he knows the song.
7. From the preschool cd Twinkle Twinkle Boom Boom. This song is hilarious, and I always laugh out loud when I see Parker perform it! Yes, it is a performance! The first part...Twinkle Twinkle little star..is played very pretty~then it goes into the this guy yelling...ROLLING ROLLING DON'T BE LAZY, ROLLING ROLLING LET'S GO CRAZY, then it goes right back into the soft song again. During the yelling party, we DO go crazy. I even thought I threw my neck out.
8. Letting Parker help me with laundry. He loves to play clothes a mimute. I have to watch him closely because he just dumps STUFF into the washer. It really doesn't matter if it is in the right color family or even clothes. He is trying to help.
9. How he helps himself to the grapes. He can now open the fridge all by himself and pulls out the drawer with the grapes and helps himself. I sometimes don't even notice until I hear the bell going off letting me know the door has been open too long.
10. Shopping with Parker is always interesting. When our grocery cart gets too full I let him walk beside me. When he starts dragging behind, I will say, Parker are you there...and he follows with I'm right behind you mom. It makes me smile everytime.
11. After nap time today he heard the TV in the living room...and asked if I was watching Dancing! Nope dude, we watched it last night remember! We are trying to get him to chant for Emmitt.
12. During bath time last night he bit himself. I don't think he thought it would hurt. He all of a sudden started screaming and I couldn't figure out why...then he showed me his hand...it had really DEEP teeth marks. It must have really hurt. It made me laugh...I am a bad mom.
13. Bible Bird flies into chapel every Tuesday and Thursday, and must be there 20 seconds. It is Parker's highlight of preschool. He brings in the bible verse for us. (He is a puppet) Today during chapel, Parker kept looking at me and YELLING~ Mama, bible bird is coming today, he is coming today. Through every song...the video clip...the reading of God's word.... I just laughed, because the other teachers and kids kept looking at him like we were crazy, but they understood. This crazy bird has a spell on all of the kids!
Thanks Parker for the laughs the past few days. I must go bake a cake... just want one!
Does anyone else get excited when they get a jury notice!? I received my VERY FIRST one today and honestly, was a little giddy! I don't even want to be excused. YES!