Thursday, September 14, 2006
1. I LOVE dancing with the stars and hope that Emmitt WILL GO ALL THE WAY!
2. Winter Park was very beautiful, but I really don't think I could live in Colorado.
3. Why has Parker cried at Preschool this week and acted out when he saw me?
4. Why does Emaline have another infection!!! Still waiting on the final call from the Pediatrician. We have an appointment with our second opinion in a few weeks.
5. I can't wait to cook 2 new recipes tonight and tomorrow night. Pork Chops and Apples and taco stack things from Kraft Foods!
6. Why can't I sleep at night, and then when I get to sleep I don't sleep long, or the days I CAN sleep in the kids are up, and the morning we need to get up for preschool the kids sleep in?
7. I have some great friends. Friends who look at nasty diapers, friends who open the door for me at 10:00 at night, friends who call to check on the baby, friends who read my blog and email me or call that I haven't heard from in years.
8. Why do young girls dress like they are 20!? And at church? Such a sticky subject. You kind of want to ask the parents about it, and see if they saw their daughter leave the house dressed like that. I understand the need to fit in, and to be fashionable. I would rather see someone who totally didn't match, than butt cheeks hanging out of a skirt. What happened to modesty??? Is it any of my business at all....I have a daughter....I liked what this lady had to say....
9. I used to be so excited for fall tv. I remember waiting to see the new beginning (theme song thing) with all the new pictures and hair styles. I don't get that excited about tv anymore. Now, I love DWTS, American Idol, and Project Runway, but other than those, I am not hooked on any drama. I do want to see Brad Garrett's new show.
10. Last night our church honored our Preacher and his family for his first year of service. It was so nice to have that many people on a Wednesday, and to hear all of the comments. The Quile's are great people who have touched my family in many ways. If you live in the area, you should really meet this family! Come visit us at Lake Cities Church of Christ.
11. I don't like my hair right now. Do you ever feel that way? I am trying to decide to let it grow or not. I have been wearing it curly for a few weeks now, because it is easy and I don't like my hair straight in the cut it is in right now without pulling it up somehow. Oh the dilema...
12. I want to start running. I have wanted to for a while now, and can't really seem to find the time. I think I will need to go in the morning before the kids wake up and Stacey leaves for work. I just am not sure I want to give up the sleep. I am too exhausted at night.
13. Paige Pearson Photography (p3)is almost a go!! Check back for more details....