Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sickness Continued

I did sleep on the couch, not just one night but 2! I heard it on Tuesday morning from the couch. A cry, then MOMMA, then MESS! Literally. Those were the words Parker used, MESS. I ran into Parkers room at 4:30 am to find him covered in unmentionable fluid. I got him cleaned up, sheets changed when I heard a familiar sound coming from our room. Stacey was still at it as well. YIKES! I took Parker into the living room with me and made a pallet on the couch. He vomited 2 more times before 7:00 am. I called in the recruits. My grandmother was here in about an hour to help out. Parker was zombied, Stacey was crashed, and I waited. Waited for it to hit me. I had a scheduled doctor visit for yesterday, so I went begging for something that would keep me healthy. No such luck. He said there wasn't anything in form of magic that would save me. If I made it through today (Thursday) then I would probably be safe. MIL AND FIL came last night to help with Parker as I was exhausted. And what do you know, this morning I wake up queasy! A better word may be uneasy. Things just don't seem right. So, Stacey worked from home this morning to make sure that I got through the busy part of our day with out sickness. So far so good. I still don't feel great, but all the prayers protecting me from this OUTRAGEOUS bug seems to be working. Keep it up though, I am not through the day yet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are okay so far!!! I'm praying you stay that way.

jenny biz said...

I am chanting good thoughts over you up to the god's as I do yoga. hmmm...Paige stay well...hmmm...Paige stay well...hmmm...Paige stay well.
I will continue to chant:)

Phillips Family said...

Continue to stay well. Perhaps you can go over to Jenny's and do yoga/chanting with her....