Thursday, March 12, 2009

He isn't as perfect as you all may think...

This is how it ended. but you just scroll on down.... just do it!

Yep, This cute little man gave me a HUGE surprise. HUGE! I had to survey the damage. Get 2 towels, and there is no telling how many wipes it took. The ENTIRE bottom of the saucer had smeared poop ALL over it. Everything has been sanitized, but I don't think the socks will ever be the same. The neglectosaucer seat is now in the washer. Hopefully, it will come out clean and poop free. I may have to wash it twice!

I love you POOPER!

5 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Noooooooooooooooo!!!! That is a disaster! Hopefully everything will come out in the wash!

Contest winner will be announced tomorrow. Good luck! Thanks for playing!

Ashley said...

That is the WORST!!!!

Lindsey said...

i wish i hadn't scrolled down :-(

Molly Woodall said...

Isn't amazing the wretched JUNK can come out of these precious babies?

Margaret K said...

Oh my...sometimes things have to be washed out with the garden hose or just thrown away!

Love the Great Wolf lodge photos. You are so talented!