Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thank you

for all of your thoughts and prayers. I wanted to give you guys an update and clarify... The driver that hit me was a 37 year old male (I picked up the police report today), and was arrested AT THE SCENE for DUI. We are unsure at this point if he has prior arrests. Today my body is truly feeling the crash. I was driven past the crash three times today. Stacey drove me by it tonight showing me all of the skid marks and talking me through where his car ended up and where my car was. I am thanking GOD for my aching body. I am here! I rejoice in that! Thank you for all for the text messages, calls, visits, flowers. I am sorry I don't answer all the calls, but please leave me a message or text. My voice is GONE! You wouldn't be able to hear me on the phone if I answered. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better! Parker is still upset about my car (and so am I)! He told everyone at preschool today about it! So funny. I am off to rest. I hurt ALL over!

4 comments:

Margaret K said...

God bless you, sweet friend. I thanked God last night for his safe hands of protection over you and the baby. Just remember, cars can be replaced, but people cannot.

Marianne said...

God is good all the time. All the time God is good. I am thanking Him for keeping you safe. Also, praying for Baby Pearson! How wonderful that you are adding to your sweet family. I remember telling Aunt Vida that I was expecting a baby and she replied, "Oh yes! Another one to love." Precious memory!

Love you!

Candace said...

Wow! I am so glad that you are okay. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. I would email you about my exciting life but it appears I have misplaced your email...

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness... I just now read about your ordeal and I am goosebumpy all over!! Thank you LORD for your watchcare!! Oh my goodness... I'm so glad you're ok and that sweet new baby of yours is ok too! And congrats by the way!!! (I just MIGHT have known about this already... :) ) Get some rest dear friend. Love ya. Love ya Jesus.