Sunday, December 16, 2007

I just tucked my last little angel right into bed, and as I was saying my prayer with P, he interuppted me to tell me he had a prayer to say. it went like this:

Dear God, thank you for mommy's baby in her belly and thank your for Jesus, Gregg, and God who are in heaven all alone. Amen.


I think I need help teaching the heaven concept, but the prayer was sweet.


Things here have been a little crazy. I apologize for being a blog slacker or even a friend slacker. Hopefully things will slow a little! Also, be watching the photoblog in the next few weeks for some specials!

5 comments:

Amy C said...

That is sweet, I guess he doesn't know there is a big ole party going on up there and we are the ones missing out! Sweet thing.

1literatimommy said...

Sweet prayer! Parker is such a kind boy, he is an excellent big brother!

Marianne said...

Sweet little boy. Honestly, your life has been a bit crazy lately. So thankful that you weren't injured and so thrilled about you being a "new" mommy!

Love you!

Shelly said...

Paige--
I'm so glad you are okay and that your baby is okay! Congratulations on baby #3! It's LOTS of fun and much easier than #2--at least for me! Thanking God for protecting you BOTH. Have a Merry Christmas!

Wade said...

Just swinging by to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

W