Wednesday, December 05, 2007

God's hands

were all over me last night. I have waivered on blogging this for the morning, but thought I would give just a few details. I was hit last night by a driver that has been arrested for DUI! I am okay, baby is okay, but it was the ONE of the scariest times of my life. I am thankful for so many things today. It happened on 1709 and Pearson. I was alone! Praise GOD! I can't wait to share all of the places God's finger prints were last night! I am thankful for my husband who I was on the phone with when the accident occured, talk about scary, he heard the whole thing. I am thankful for a friend who happened to call seconds after the accident and lives moments away and was there before I even got out of my car. I am thankful for friends who come over in the middle of the night! I am thankful for friends who come and sit with you at the hospital to take your mind off of the back ache and the slight pressure in your 9 week pregnant belly! I am doing great, just sore! Parker is upset about my NEW CAR! I had only had it a week, but was so glad that I was in my new larger car than my smaller one! I don't want to think about that. I am thankful for my family! I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around my little ones this morning! God is so good. I also pray that God will be with the guy that hit me and help heal the emptiness or whatever was troubling him last night. If you happen to call, and don't recognize the voice that answers, it is me, just SUPER hoarse from all of the screaming I did last night. I am sorry I scared you so bad last night husband! I love you!

16 comments:

1literatimommy said...

Oh my gosh paige, PRaise God you and baby pearson are okay. I am so sorry!

Beth said...

Wow! God is so good. Congrats on the new little one! If there is anything we can do, call! I can be there in a flash.

jenny biz said...

Love you and so glad you are OKAY!!

Stacia said...

That is really scary. I'm glad you blogged about it because it's a big thing. I'm sorry you had to go through it but how awesome that you got to see God through it all. I'm so thankful you and baby #3 (welcome to the club) are okay.

Bummer about the new car....

Kelly said...

Oh my, I have chills all over. I'm SO sorry that you and your family had to go through that. But, that is wonderful that everyone is OK.

Jennifer said...

Wow Paige, I'm so glad you are okay. A very similar thing happened to my mom 2 years ago. I was on the phone with her and heard the entire thing. A guy ran a red light and my mom was airlifted to FW. It was SOOO scary. I'm saying big prayers for you!

I didn't realize you are expecting. Congrats!!

Felicia said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm so thankful you are ok and that your sweet little ones were not with you. That would have been way difficult for them! PLEASE let me know if you need ANYTHING!!

The Hutto's said...

Hi... I'm Leigh, a friend of Beth's...Just wanted to say that you are in my thoughts & prayers. Congrats on the baby... Glad you both are ok!
Leigh
P.S... I'm the friend from Charleston, SC that loves your haircut and got a version of it recently... I love it!! :-)

Wade said...

I read your blog just before I got on my plane and thought about you guys the entire flight home.

So sorry but so glad you and baby are OK!

Jami said...

It was so good to hear your voice today even if it was hoarse. Get some rest!

Phillips Family said...

Oh My!!! I am SOOOO glad that you are okay and that baby is okay. Hang in there, friend!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I woke up this morning praising God for His protection for you and Baby P!

I love you Couz!
Susan

daughteroftheking said...

Thanking God for your protection!! And praying for you to feel better quickly!
Love Missy

Darby said...

I am so glad you are ok! What a terrifying experience...God was definitely watching over you!

HUGS!

Beck Boys said...

Sorry about the wreck what a scary thing. I am so glad that you and the baby were safe. God is so good. I had a wreck in a snow storm when I was about 12 weeks pregnant with Braxton - God is so good to watch over and protect us all the time.

Ashley said...

Oh goodness! I am so glad you are okay! What a nightmare!