Thursday, July 06, 2006
13 Things that make me go HUMMMM!
1. Why can't I get my pictures off of my camera?
2. Why did Blogger upload 2 pictures of Emaline?
3. How come when I try to do the word verification I usually have to retype it twice?
5. What do you do with a 5.75 month old who weighs 20 lbs and can't sit up on her own and has moved into a big girl carseat when you go shopping or out to eat?
6. Parker pretends to be a superhero by wearing my high heeled sandals.
8. These little bugs that have infested our home.
9. Baby shoes.
10. Bows. If I could get the pictures off of my camera, I would love to show you the bow that Emaline wore on the 4th. It was the entire size of her head. I am not a real bow person, but thought that she needed one on Tuesday. While eating dinner at a community outing, a lady tapped me on my shoulder to inform me that my daughter had pulled her bow over her eyes. I wonder how long she had been that way!
11.How did my cell phone end up in Parker's closet in his shoe?
12. How come spices are cheaper on the Mexican Food aisle than the baking aisle?
13. Why am I still awake!?