13 Things I love about VBS!
1. Parker asking if we are going to bible school today...a term my grandmother uses.
2. Seeing adults act like kids.
3. Teaching the kids about Jesus and his birth.
4. To see creative juices flow from people you sometimes don't expect it.
5. Getting to work with incredible christian people, may of which read this blog!
6. Ice cream supper~and thank you JH for my homemade peach by request. INCREDIBLE!
7. Getting to know people better. This one I love due to the fact that you just can't form relationships during Sunday morning and Wednesday nights. I got to know many people this week with this avenue.
8. Getting to see the kids dress up and having their picture taken.
9. Seeing God glorified through servanthood.
10. I love working with my husband, through carpentry and craft! Thanks for all your hours and hard work!
11. Late nights. I usually hate them. I am usually one that likes to go to bed when the sun goes down, or used to. I have broken all habits and been such a late owl and kind of liked it.
12. Sonic Cokes. Thanks JB.