Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wakahachie!!

Since Parker was little, he always called Waxahachie, WAKAHACHIE! So cute. Before school started we went down for a few nights and Cousin Cole and Cousin Cassidie joined us.
Everyone knows that arts and crafts are better in pajamas! And with Mammy's supervision.


BOWDEN LOVES HIS COUSIN COLE!

This is what I woke up to on Friday morning. Parker loves playing an animal zoo game on his DS, so that is what the boys were doing.

Mammy made me a caramel pie, my favorite, and she made Stacey a peach cobbler because that is his favorite! We get spoiled every time we go down there.

We also went to Paris for a few days to stay with GayGay and for me to see cousin Clint to check out this throbbing pain I was having in my mouth. We were totally spoiled the entire week between Paris and Waxahachie! I don't have any pictures from Paris, well, GAY DOES! I heard she liked her suprise we left on HER camera!

No comments: