Monday, November 16, 2009

You should see the other guy!

What? You are probably asking yourself...check out B's eye!


Yes, in color, that is much better. Bowden was quite the helper yesterday at Bara Church. He was helping his daddy move a rolling rack...when a ratchet strap fell off the top shelf and attacked him. We are very blessed that it missed his eye. He recovered nicely and went about his day as usual. Excuse the debris on his face. Strapping him in at lunch seems to be one of the only ways to keep him still!Just my sweet E!
These photos were taken before church. Notice the nice lump on his forehead? That is from a fall last week into the fireplace. I bet we have stitches before he turns 2.
I had to document this outfit. He was head to toe Parker 2004! Parker's sweater, Parker's jean's, Parker's shoes, I love him.
These 2 guys are my Monday running buddies. I love the connection they have and how Emaline has really stepped up to be helpful. We still have our litle struggles, but that girl can be so sweet. hum. most of the time.
Oh, I almost published without scrolling down and you would be wondering what in the world is this! Well, this was Cassidie's birthday present from us. I took some photos a few weeks ago at her game and created this little piece of art for her. I do like digital scrapbooking, just wish I could spread all my stuff out to see what all I have accumulated. I had my lab mount it and I got her this easel and sprayed it black and tied the bow. I think it turned out real cute.

Now I can publish. Oops. Can I do a post with out Parker....well, scroll down a post and check out his turkey!

No comments: