Friday, January 23, 2009

Some funny stuff.

Now, I know they are my children, but I think they are hilarious!

Parker: Mom, I'm depressed!
Mom: excuse me?
Parker: I should check with my doctor.
Mom: o
Parker: cymbalta! (from that pharmaceutical commercial)

E: Mom is that molarcycle driving safe, or do we need to call 991- 991 mr. policeman, come arrest this molarcycle guy, he isn't driving the speed lemon.

Parker: Mom, I didn't have a good day at school.
Mom: oh really. what happened?
Parker: no one wanted to play with me.
Mom: well, what did you do?
Parker: I went over and sang a song.
Mom: what song?
Parker: (in a total singing voice) I'm so sad, I'm so alone. No one wants to play with me-e-e-e.
Mom: (holding back a belly laugh,not at my child, but at the song) Parker, that is a great song. You are very creative. But remember you are never alone.
Parker: Mom, why are you laughing at me?
Mom: laughing? Oh, I am laughing at myself. ( I guess I didn't hide it very well.)

Parker: mom, I will go get your glasses. remember, you can't see!


There were about 5 more stories, but of course I can't remember them right now. Stink. I will try to remember because I am sure they were TOTALLY funny.

2 comments:

Beck Boys said...

that is great. Kids say funny things all the time. I need to do a better job writing things down.

1literatimommy said...

Funny, Funny Parker. He is sooo cute!