Monday, September 08, 2008

Looking for a new location

we went out Saturday night to look for a new location for P3, and the kids were great. HOWEVER, this photographer forgot to change a setting and boy do we have noise. I hate that I did it too! I would have checked it if it would have been a client, but it never crossed my mind because the shoot was all about the location! Stupid. So these are some...others on the photoblog.



and mr. b. This was his 2 month picture in his chair. I love this guy.

Please continue to pray for Jackson Merriman. He is 9 months old and has an infection in the brain. He started having seizures last night. He is the nephew of our dear friends Ryan and Angie Merriman. Things are not looking good for him. Please Lord...heal this baby!

5 comments:

Stacia said...

Love the new location and bummer on the noise. It's so irritating when I do that.

That picture of sweet Bowden is PRECIOUS. Look at all his chub. I love it!

Miss G said...

Bowden is so sweet! I love that pic of Stacey with the kids too! Kelly

Margaret K said...

What great pictures. Bowden is so cute!

daughteroftheking said...

First of all I love the new pic of you that Emaline took!
That picture of Bowden is to cute!! He is so precious!
Your kids are so photogenic, it seems it's impossible to get a bad picture of them!
Blessings!!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Beautiful pictures, and I will sure be praying for the Merriman baby!