Thursday, September 11, 2008

First day of Preschool

Boy...crazy day. This morning, was planned, I mean planned. So I set it up disaster!

Bowden woke up early... throwing off all feeding times throughout the day... I overslept a little...Stacey woke up sick, I mean sick..and he was suppose to help me get the kids ready and take them to donuts then to preschool...so I could get to my class and get everything ready...He didn't get sick until I overslept...so I couldn't really compensate for the lost time. YIKES.

Stacey pulled it together and did take the kids to school for me...but we were all a little OFF. Can you tell Emaline is a little off? First off...I did a mommy no no. I had not washed her dirty new outfit for the first day of school, so I pulled out another cute outfit my dad and Sid got her. Problem...she hadn't tried it on. TOO BIG! She couldn't keep her pants on. SO, I ran frantically into her closet to find something that would work for the first day. Then it was the shoe issue. Closed toe. Boy, her sandals would have been a better choice.I know her hair looks a little off, but it really wasn't. With the humidity she was all curls. Now, I didn't know Parker had striped socks on until about 30 minutes ago. oops.
Parker's cheetah teachers.
Emaline's bee teachers. (sorry kelly about your eyes!) Stacey took the kids to class and took the photos. He probably didn't feel like checking the photo to make sure the teacher's eyes were open and his daughter didn't look like she could take on a gorilla.

WE had a good day, all of us except Stacey. Poor guy.

3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Emaline has her "whatch you talkin bout willis face" on! I love that P is raising the roof for the first day of pre-school or is that an impromptu prayer time where He is calling down the Almighty to intervene. Hee! Hee! and sweet B is just chilling and taking it all in.

jenny biz said...

YAY for a great first day!! Hope Stacey is better!!

Stacia said...

That cracks me up! Is it not a full time job just to get three kids out the door?!?!

And it's so typical that Bowden woke up throwing off feeding times. Channing does that everytime. She religiously wakes up every morning at 6:30 and the one day I plan on that and schedule things around it she wakes up at 5:30 or sleeps til 7:30

I'm glad your first day went well even through the chaos. I'm thinking it will for sure get easier when alarms go off on time and husbands feel better. By the way, I'm so impressed Stacey even took pictures. Stefan would never even think about that. :)