Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Easter...again.

Well, I had a beautiful post written yesterday and was having difficulty posting my pictures so just left the blog up and kept trying to post pictures when we were hit with the rolling power shortage thing. Lost it. So today you get the not so beautiful written blog.

Easter was great. We went to Paris (of course, Texas). It was Emaline's first time there so we had to go to Bowden's and Taco Delight. Emaline found a pair of sunglasses she thought she looked fabulous in. I also did a miniphoto shoot with her in dad's backyard.

We went to see Mindy, my friend from high school, and her family. Parker and Dawson are 8 months apart, and the twins and Emaline are 3 months apart. Logan was asleep so Lauren is in the picture.

Easter Sunday, Parker wasn't all that into having his picture made in his outfit. But put beans on his face and pose away. Easter lunch was so much fun. Bop and Sid moved a table into the middle of their backyard and we ate outside under the east Texas trees. So Martha!

Emaline's testing went well yesterday...I guess well is a good word to use. She handled it better than I would have. We had great nurses at Cook's that took care of us. I know they were sent by prayers. We should hear something today, I hope.

OKAY OKAY. BLOGGER STILL HATES ME. I WILL POST PICTURES VIA PICASA AND YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHICH PICTURES BELONG TO WHAT STORY!

No comments: