Wednesday, February 01, 2006

2 weeks

Yes, it has been 2 weeks since our family grew from 3 to 4! And oh how that changes things. My heart has grown to love 2 babies, when I didn't know how I would love another like I love Parker. I don't get to sleep at night and have become a milk producer. My milk must be pretty fatty due to Emaline going from 8 lbs 11 oz one week and the next 10 lbs!! The doctor just kind of laughed and said she must be a good eater. Emaline has done a great job sleeping the past 2 nights. Which is truly an answer to prayer.
I love how Parker loves on ILINE, translation, Emaline. He even shared a stuffed animal moments ago, but shared it on her face. We will have to work on that. We have been so spoiled to the many dinners that we have received, and homemade bread! It sure has helped to not have to worry about what to fix for dinner. My recovery has been amazing compared to last time. I highly recommend the C-section. I must go, the one who can walk and talk wants to hold my hand and take me somewhere. So, no pictures today, maybe later.

2 comments:

jenny biz said...

I love the way Parker says her name:) I can't believe she is 2 weeks old!! Glad she is a growing girl!

Unknown said...

It's neat how your heart can grow to love two so fast.