Sunday, August 18, 2013

Little's Week

 While Parker was gone to camp, the Littles and I had a great time. They went swimming!

 Slept together, wearing  sleep masks and please look close to Bowden's ear! At Summer Spectacular he got that star light changer thing. HOW did it get into his mask???

 We got a call one morning from Mammy (Stacey's 89 yo grandmother) wishing she could get her hands on those peaches I had gotten. We jumped up, got ready, went to wal-mart to get some jars and sugar and headed to Waxahachie. When we got there, she had the set up all ready for us! You can see my HUGE box of peaches on the counter!

 What great memories!

On our way home from Waxahachie, I took the littles to Six Flags. We got to ride some of the smaller rides that we don't always ride when we have Parker.

 Now, the above picture is kind of a big deal. I let Emaline stand in line all by herself for the Mini-Mine Train- and she rode it all by herself! It was a fun day!

Thursday when Parker was gone was July 4th. I didn't really like NOT having Parker with me on a holiday. Like REALLY! I got up early and ran the 5K with a friend. It was my fastest mile ever and a PR on time. Then we went to the parade.
 Our sweet friends the O'Rears joined us!

 Is it a bird or a plane, or EMALINE on a bike in the parade???

 That is her wearing the red and white tank, just in case you can't find her.

The next morning, we got up early to head EAST! I had to go see a boy!

I hope I never forget what it felt like when he took off in a dead sprint to get to us.

This is one of his friends from his cabin. He lives in Taiwan. They were good friends.

 AND guess where we had to stop on our 'way' home? Yep, the peach farm.

 However, since we were there the day after July 4th, everything was picked over and that box of peaches I had gotten the week before, well, it was now double. We bought a smaller bundle for Mammy and a few friends, ate some ice cream, and this guy was ZONKED!

 He had chiggers in undesirable places. He showered once, I think, and brushed his teeth..... well. I had a few pictures from Camp they sent us, but I may let him blog that. He had a great time and slept for a few days.

I soaked his socks when we got home. This was the water!!!

No comments: