Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Bowden!


I made the cupcakes, but called for help when it came to the cake since I was having a shower at my house the morning of Bowden's afternoon party. She made it match the invitation and it was so cute!

Love Bowden's reaction to every one singing to him.
LaLa and Emaline chilling.
Cousins eating some cake!
Isaiah!
Cassidie.
Bowden received a 'car' of his very own at the party, and he sat on it and tried to exit the party. I had to stop him at the back door! Seriously!
Here he is saying thank you!
AND right after that, he told everyone bye! How rude.
Cousin Lindsay and her new fiance Dan.
Love these 2!
Before his birthday blessing. He received this bat, ball, and hat as a gift, and wouldn't really put it down.
Sisters.
Friends.
Aunts.
After the party, Mammy and I went and dug up the goods! The potatoes from my garden. These starters were a gift from my friend Stephanie and here is the loot. Cousin Cassidie just couldn't believe why Mammy would want to dig up the potatoes, and Mammy's answer: because it is fun. I will remember it always.
The birthday boy long after the party was over!
Parker chilling out after the party on E's ride.

Sweet B, you are SO full of energy! You love baeball gaam! Translation: baseball game. You love balls and cars. You love to RUN! LOVE TO RUN! LOVE TO RUN especially when I am cheering you on. When I come in from running, you look at me and say: Momma run? I love it. Happy birthday ball of fire.

No comments: